All's Well That Ends Well (1602)
- Scene 1. Florence. The DUKE’s palace.
- Scene 2. Rousillon. The COUNT’s palace.
- Scene 3. Florence. Before the DUKE’s palace.
- Scene 4. Rousillon. The COUNT’s palace.
- Scene 5. Florence. Without the walls. A tucket afar off.
- Scene 6. Camp before Florence.
- Scene 7. Florence. The Widow’s house.
Click on a name to see all of that character's speeches
- Bertram, Count of Rousillon
- Clown, servant to the Countess
- Countess, mother to Bertram
- Diana, daughter to the Widow
- Duke of Florence
- First Gentleman
- First Lord
- First Soldier
- Fourth Lord
- Helena, a gentlewoman protected by the Countess
- King of France
- Lafeu, an old lord
- Mariana, neighbor and friend to the widow
- Parolles, a follower of Bertram
- Second Gentleman
- Second Lord
- Second Soldier
- Steward, servant to the Countess
- Third Lord
- Violenta, neighbor and friend to the widow
- Widow, an old widow of Florence